Sean’s Massage Center offers a variety of techniques, as well as other services designed to aid in the remediation of many physiological maladies. Massage therapy and other forms of alternative medical treatments gives relief from neck aches, backaches, menstrual cramps, and a number of ailments. Sean McGrath of Sean’s Massage Center is a Licensed Massage Therapist who has helped clients for over 19 years. Sean’s Massage Center prices range between $30 and $140.
Other Services offered by Sean’s Massage Center
- Massage therapy: Sean’s Massage Center strives to make their clients feel comfortable when they visit in addition to relieving what ails them. We use Aveda oil on a warmed massage table in all of our services. Soothing satellite music will help build up the ambience of relaxation and healing. Some of Sean’s specialties include full body massages, couples massages, reflexology, heated stone therapy, and other techniques.
- Acupuncture: Members of our staff are fully trained and certified in the ancient science of acupuncture therapy. This technique stimulates natural pressure points on the human body to alleviate discomfort.
- Reflexology: Reflexology techniques are not only effective in relieving conditions that result from stress, but are known to be effective for other conditions, such as allergies, headaches and depression. Reflexology is based upon the theory that every part of your body is in some way “wired up” to the feet. This technique focuses on specific pressure points (nerve zones) found in the feet.
- Cupping: The warmth produced by the cupping technique stimulates the skin, thus attracting blood to the afflicted area which in turn tends to localize the healing process. Today, the cupping technique is believed to be effective against a variety of maladies, including the common cold. It has been known to help insomnia respiratory disease and in digestive or gynecological disorders. It also helps relieve dizziness, headaches, and lymphatic blockages.
- Pregnancy Massage: The range of Sean’s proficiencies include providing prenatal massages that are designed toward the specific needs of the expectant mothers. His specially designed massage table allows a pregnant woman to lay comfortably on her tummy up to full term.
- Mobile Massage: The client can relax in his/her own home, hotel room, or office when Sean McGrath makes house calls in the Columbus area. A mobile massage costs $120 for one hour or $150 for an hour and a half.
- Swedish Massage: Light to medium pressure is applied in a full body massage on specific points of the body.
- Deep Tissue Massage: This technique applies firm pressure to relieve inflammation, muscle spasms, and stress-related symptoms
- Trigger Point Therapy: The technique applies pressure to specific areas where knotted or tensed muscles cause pain (trigger points).
- Salt Glow: A more natural method for cleansing dead, dry skin from your body than what can be found on a department store shelf.
- Facelift Massage: This is a safe nonsurgical method for treating signs of aging skin.
- Chocolate Raspberry Massage: Healthy therapeutic oils are spread across the skin when this technique is applied. The purpose of it is helping the client in overcoming chocolate cravings
- Heated Stone Therapy: This is an excellent form of therapy in relieving tensed muscles with warmed and oiled stones that are placed safely on the body. The client relaxes on a deep level, relieving stress and anxiety allowing the body to detoxify and balance the nervous system.
- Body Sugaring: This is a natural hair removal treatment which also exfoliates dead skin in addition to removing hair by the root. At least one-quarter inch hair growth is recommended by licensed estheticians for an effective body sugaring treatment. This technique is NOT recommended for people using Renova, Accutane, or Retin A.
Sean McGrath, LMT, NMT
Sean’s Massage Center has provided rejuvenation and relaxation services to men and women in the Columbus area for over 19 years. He has two convenient locations to better serve the people in his region – Dublin/Upper Arlington and Pickerington.
Sean received his Massage Therapy License (LMT) on January 16, 1998. After attending the Central Ohio School of Massage in Columbus, he moved his training on to complete a 670-hour series of courses in anatomy, physiology, and hygiene. In addition to his years of hands-on professional experience, he has completed more than 200 hours of training in Advanced Myofacial Therapy/ Deep Tissue/Trigger Point, Lastone Therapy and earned his certification as a Lastone Therapist.